Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It was a perfect day for a quick trip to the...





ZOO! Today we managed to get to the zoo without rain, falling, crying, arguing... though, yet again, I took the wrong way. These things happen.
Emerson wanted to see the butterfly house. I didn't think to tell her before we got there that it was the wrong time of year for butterflies. Oops. Bryce wanted to eat everything in his path. I am glad we brought extra snacks!
The best part was that it wasn't crowded and the kids enjoyed it more than any other time. They were able to go into the petting zoo, play on the swings and slides and run around.
This was also the first day that Emerson showed off her new hair cut. The other night she was taking way too long in the bathroom and as soon as I opened the door I found out why. She was cutting her own hair. With that and not wanting to let us do anything to it... we are at a wedged bob. Adorable and makes her look a few years older... oh well.

No comments: