Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa... Kris Kringle?




Last week I was thinking about how we went to Higbee's for Christmas and ate lunch and then went up to the top floor to visit Santa in his amazingly cool workshop. I needed to find the modern day equivalent for Emerson and Bryce. So after looking online I pretty much had to hand it to Tower City's take on Who-ville meets The North Pole. It was amazingly creepy cool.
Emerson took a little while to warm up to the "cast" but once she did she got to create toys in different workshops. The best was the snow on the light table!!! Bryce didn't care much for any of it... till we got to the gift shop and tried on hats.
The best part... and I will need to add the pic later... was that Bryce wanted nothing to do with Santa so Eric sat in Santa's chair with Bryce and I was next to them and Santa sat on the floor with Emerson. Odd, but effective.

No comments: