Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Tale of the North Face Jacket


Maybe it should be saga. A few years ago Eric wanted a North Face jacket. Each year he said he was going to ask for one and one year I even thought about it (but Columbia works for me). This year he finally asked his parents.
Christmas afternoon we were all opening presents at his parents. Bryce had a mountain of clothes to go through. In amongst all of those outfits there was a size 2T North Face. Eric was miffed. Then I opened a North Face. He was even more miffed. Then we figured out that it wasn't my North Face, but his. I was cool with it. It was awesome to see the little kid frustration on his face believing that he didn't receive what he wanted, but instead his 17 month old son and wife had instead.
Bryce is adorable in it... don't you think?

No comments: