Sunday, September 4, 2011

4 Year Old Preschool!


Emerson was soooo excited to go back to school this year. At first she was upset that she had different teachers, but she is now in love with Mrs. Newman and Mrs. Kessler. Side note... When we picked her preschool I had a couple of reasons for it. First, it has a Methodist affiliation. Secondly, it is completely old school. No computers in class; the kids actually play with toys. It has structure and it is just a preschool, not a daycare. And lastly, because of Mrs. Newman. When I was in high school I was good friends with her daughter Liz and I remember going over to there house and how she was soooo sweet and sooo put together. Both of her children are outrageously brilliant in their own right and I felt as if that speaks volumes for her.
Emerson decided she wanted to wear the same dress she wore for the last day of 3 year old preschool... which made me laugh. She is excited that Hanna and Olivia are in her class, but misses all of her other friends. The class is very boy heavy and she is still meeting all of them! I have been filling her in on some, knowing their parents, but she has taken to another Alex, since his name is Alex (her boyfriend from last year was another Alex).
Here is to a year filled with fun... learning how to zip the coat, write the last name, counting to 100 and everything else!

No comments: